Posts by category
- Category: catholic
- What Exactly Do Catholics Believe?
- I’m Thinking of Returning to the Church but I’m Not Sure Where to Begin. Can You Help?
- Why Wasn’t God There for Me When I Needed God?
- Why Should I Go to Mass if I Don’t Get Anything Out of It? I Pray Better Alone.
- Why Don’t Catholics Pay More Attention to Scripture?
- Why Do So Many Catholics Seem Passive About Their Faith?
- Why Are There Different Versions of Jesus’ Life and Teachings? I Don’t Know What to Believe.
- Why Are Divorced/Remarried Catholics Treated Differently Than Other Sinners?
- My Fiancé Isn’t Catholic. Can I Still Be Married in a Catholic Church?
- I’m Divorced and Want to Remarry. Do I Need an Annulment?
- How Do I Get an Annulment? How Much Does It Cost?
- Can I Still Attend Mass and Take Communion if I’m Divorced or Wasn’t Married in the Church?
- Annulments Seem Fishy to Me. Isn’t It Just a Way to Get Money Out of Divorced People?
- Reading Room
- Other Stories
- Quarrel with Staff
- Felt Excluded
- Not Fed
- Drifted Away
- Marriage Issues
- Once Catholic Will Once Again be Available