- Category: once catholic
- Category: Uncategorized
- Annulments seem fishy to me. Isn’t it just a way to get money out of divorced people?
- Can I still attend Mass and take Communion if I'm divorced or wasn’t married in the Church?
- How do I get an annulment? How much does it cost?
- I’m divorced and want to remarry. Do I need an annulment?
- I’m thinking of returning to the Church but I’m not sure where to begin. Can you help?
- My fiancé isn’t Catholic. Can I still be married in a Catholic church?
- Other Stories
- Reading Room
- What exactly do Catholics believe?
- Why are divorced/remarried Catholics treated differently than other sinners?
- Why are there different versions of Jesus’ life and teachings? I don’t know what to believe.
- Why do so many Catholics seem passive about their faith?
- Why don't Catholics pay more attention to Scripture?
- Why should I go to Mass if I don't get anything out of it? I pray better alone.
- Why wasn’t God there for me when I needed God?
Plugin by dagondesign.com